Draft Action Plan - for all SMEs
The impacts of global warming and the pandemic have delivered us all a huge message: "Co-operate and collaborate to innovate and create a different Australia, a better world, far more positive futures, and a new Renaissance... Or go under!"
So, what sort of future Australia do you want to help form? Your draft action plan
1. Accept your business, your business purpose, and your business model, are now obsolete, or soon will be
2. Do some solid thinking and research and find the one, or more. big global issue/s you want to reinvent and transform your business around:
• Look at the 17 developmental goals of the United Nations• Dive into the intensive and extensive research of the World Economic Forum. And review their 250 Strategic Intelligence Maps• Talk with your family, peers and associates• Consider joining the LinkedIn group – Futurists Remaking Our World Far Better• Check out some of the many on-line resources around your passion areas.
3. Create your new Purpose/ Mission
4. Draw up a list of the talent/skills/expertise you will need to action your new vision, and recruit a cohort of 10-12 like-minded and aligned, but diverse, SMEs as your allies.
5. Start by future-proofing each of your businesses: In the light of your new vision, and those of your cohort, together review the hostile trends and tsunamis threatening your businesses and your life choices. Meet meet regularly – on-line and off - as an Action Tank to future proof each of your businesses.
7. Coalesce the huge pool of talent, ideas, resources, assets, clients, networks, you have as a ‘collective’ into your own “Venture Bank”. Each of you select, research, discuss, formulate and champion, one new add-on joint venture – 10-12 in all - that will add significant new value to the world. 8. Establish a pecking order of priorities.
9. Jointly create a significantly new business model for each venture.
10. Work collaboratively, part-time, to commercialise your add-on joint ventures, and create better futures for all.
Ask, and you’ll receive
At any time, you can ask for a free phone, zoom or face-to-face consult with Neville Christie and/or members of the Fast Track Assets team.
And Neville stands at the centre of 12+ different ways you can innovate collaboratively.
All these resources are available to you, on demand, as you need them – some free, some at a pre-agreed cost, some as part of a partnering, or collaborating agreement.